Sunday, November 13, 2011

Clermont Florida TT Orlando

 Now that I've spent 10 days hear in Orlando there has been two cold fronts. There was wind for a couple of days on each cold front and a little rain for the first one. The temperature dropped maybe 8°  or 9° which made it 70° in the day and 50s at night nothing to complain about. What I like about here is there is no dust.
 Haven't been anywhere after all just drove 12,000 miles approximately need is a little rest . It is beautiful here and quiet so good place to rest.. I try to walk a mile or more in the morning and evening. Talk to a lot of people on my travels in the park walking .I found out today that the alligators come out in the evening so that's why have not seen any.  They saw one  it was a four footer at the dock last night so I miss that one. The guy that I was talking to was fishing and he caught a couple of what he called Brim?  I'm adding a picture of it for you to check out.
Sunset

the balloons flew over for two days it was cool in the morning there were eight of them

pictures taken out my front door

Mitchell's RV under the  balloon

buzzards looking for a place to roost
the lake in the evening



No comments:

Post a Comment